Dr. Eleftherios Gkioulekas -- faculty web page
In this page you will find some of my early work on software development. You'll also find a few tutorials.
- Autotools: Help for making GNU coding standards compliant software packages
- Parg option parser: Adding GNITS compliant options to your software
- Mathutil: Infrastructure for scientific computing
- Developing software with GNU
- Programming with Matlab
- Algorithms with Matlab
- Learn Unix Fast (L.U.F)
- I do not recommend using Matlab because it's source code has never been published, and it is therefore not free software. You may use instead Octave.
- Do not use Numerical Recipes. Their copyright terms will prohibit you from redistributing your derived work in what I would consider a convenient manner. The world would have been a better place if they had never existed. Use the GNU scientific library instead.
Numerical Python Links